With a few days left in 2021, most of us are busy drawing up a list of resolutions for the new year. Work, travel, and vacation are common points in the checklist. The pandemic has redefined our physical and emotional needs for the year ahead. Interestingly, Cannabidiol as a health and wellness ingredient is finding increasing use and importance in our daily lifestyle. Now is the time to cozy up indoors with CBD-infused yummy treats. This non-psychoactive component is excellent for daily consumption and versatile in regular and festive meals. A daily dose of CBD can energize your body and give you great health and taste benefits. Here are the top 5 easiest CBD-infused recipes to serve and enjoy in 2022.
Image Source: Pexels
Bartenders love to create and follow trends. New spirits or liqueurs are forever trending. Including cannabidiol or CBD is a novel approach in this craft. CBD is very earthy, makes a refreshing cocktail, and helps reduce hangovers. Adding How to Use NuLeaf CBD Oil in the martini enhances maximum flavor from the CBD.
- Dry gin: 2 ounces
- Dry vermouth: 1/2 ounce
- Green olive cocktail brine: 1/2 ounce
- A dash of fresh black pepper
- Green olive and CBD oil (for garnishing)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir it well until best chilled.
- Strain the martini formulation in a coupe glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with three CBD oil drops, a green cocktail olive, and a dash of black pepper.
2. CBD Vegan Brownies
Image Source: Pexels
Brownies are an all-time favorite as an after-meal snack or a quick grab. Get a feel for this American household staple by making CBD-infused chocolate brownies. These cookies packed with protein, fiber, black beans, and flaxseed eggs are an excellent substitute for traditional ingredients.
- Black beans: 1 can
- Flax eggs: 2
- Baking Powder: 11/2 teaspoon
- Raw organic cocoa powder: 3/4 cup
- Sea salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil: 3 tablespoons
- Organic cane sugar: 1/2 cup
- CBD oil: 1/2 cup
- Cocoa nibs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pulse the flaxseed eggs in a food processor a few times.
- Allow it 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the processor and blend them to get a smooth mixture.
- Evenly distribute the mixture on a baking tray.
- Let the baking happen for half an hour until the corners begin to pull away from the pan.
- Wait for the brownies to cool off before cutting them into squares.
- Store for a few days in an airtight container and serve.
You may replace cane sugar with maple syrup or honey to get an extra health kick.
3. CBD Extract Mashed Potato
Image Source: Pixabay
Nutritionists may advise you against eating calorie-rich foods such as potatoes. However, CBD-infused mashed potatoes have vitamin A and B nutrients and make great comfort foods. CBD oil can make this recipe healthier and nutritious, and free from guilt pangs.
- Potatoes: 5 pounds
- Butter: Quarter cup
- Parmesan Cheese: 3 ounces
- Milk: Quarter cup
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary: 1 teaspoon
- Sour cream: Half a cup
- CBD Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes with salt.
- Peel off the skin of boiled potatoes when they get close to room temperature.
- Shift the potatoes into a medium-sized bowl.
- Mince the potatoes evenly.
- Now add the balance ingredients to the bowl.
- Whisk well and serve.
4. CBD Pudding
Who doesn’t love a smooth textured cup containing delicious pudding? CBD tincture comes up as a refreshing dessert to top off a substantial meal. You can further add cashews to the CBD-infused pudding preparation to make it a sinful treat.
- Cocoa powder: 2 cups
- Cannabutter: 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Corn starch: 1/3 cup
- Milk: 3 cups
- Vanilla essence: 1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate shavings: 1/4 cup
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and milk in a pan.
- Heat the pan on a medium flame and keep stirring the ingredients.
- Boil for a minute or two.
- Now remove the pan and add butter and vanilla to the preparation.
- Refrigerate the pudding.
- Top it up with chocolate shavings and serve.
5. CBD-Infused Pizza
Imagine getting a slice of pizza with CBD’s potential health benefits. CBD pizza is generating tremendous buzz, and some restaurants in the United States are making it a permanent add-on to their regular fare. If you want to spend a relaxing weekend after a hectic week, a few drops of CBD Oil will make your sumptuous pizza healthier.
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Ripe tomatoes: 3
- CBD oil: 9-10 drops
- Olive oil
- Dried basil leaves
- Dried oregano leaves
- Preheat your oven to the required temperature.
- Fry the sausages in an oil-coated pan until they turn golden brown.
- Now spread out the pizza dough on the pan evenly.
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil on the pan and place mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and sausages on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle herbs and grated parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle a few drops of CBD oil, and serve.
The Bottom Line
Heating CBD oil while cooking can inhibit its effectiveness. Introduce CBD oil after wrapping up cooking to help it merge well without tampering with the taste. Also, distribute CBD oil evenly in your recipes to help your family members and guests enjoy the most benefits.